Xanadu Blogger Template

Xanadu Blogger Template
Xanadu Blogger Template
Template author : Best Theme
Description: Xanadu is a free blogger template adapted from WordPress with 2 columns, left sidebar, slideshow, twitter support and posts thumbnails.

3 Comments::

Chefe said...

Hi, I’m trying to contact you about this amazing theme, the information about changing the avatar icon isn’t in the instruction text file… It seems to me it’s embed in the post box code… How can I change it?

MyNameUS said...

I see your blog and it's good working!!! What is your problem???

Chefe said...

The author of the theme left a reply for me in the Facebook with instructions, but even so I can only change the avatar picture to one that appears for everyone. He said he'd charge me for a script to show a different avatar for each writer, but I'm still waiting for the value of his service.

Thanks for the reply, anyway!

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))